Monday Start!We have a very good opportunity to work with a construction company as Painter on a 9 week contract in the Sheffield area. Our...
Experienced Painter required for Maintenance role at large Healthcare facility in the South Manchester area. Ideally you will have previous experience in a maintenance role on commercial sites.
You duties will include:
- Pre-planned maintenance
- Reactive maintenance, attending to any urgent issues
- Maintain painted interior surfaces, trimmings and fixtures
- Painting of walls, windows and doors, both interior and exterior
- Ensuring tools and equipment are maintained in good condition
- Resolving problems and setting into motion the means of resolution.
- Providing accurate and timely information on the progress work via task logs and related documentation
- Monitoring stock and purchasing materials needed to complete associated tasks
You will need to possess excellent communication and customer facing skills as well as providing recent work references. You maybe required to go through a DBS clearance. The quoted salary is on a PAYE basis.
This is for an ongoing contract role and would suit individuals who are available for an immediate start and commutable to the South Manchester area.
Carbon60 is specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies.
Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.