A major worldwide name in the provision of Facilities Management Services is currently looking to engage a Corporate Centre Building Manager for a contract role...
A major worldwide name in the provision of Facilities Management Services is currently looking to engage a Corporate Centre Building Manager for a contract role in the West Yorkshire area.
This is a relatively short term contract engagement with an expected duration of 2 months plus
Purpose of the Job
- Ensure client properties are open and operating at all times, assets are maintained, statutory requirements are met and supply chain is operating in accordance with SLA's
- Effective collaboration with the client supply chain members (TFM, security, FF&E, project management and lease/landlord) to ensure exceptional customer service is provided.
- Address any supply chain member performance issues to the satisfaction of the Authority and escalate as required in accordance with SLA
- Daily liaison, support and escalation management at all levels, maintaining a visible presence to client employees and senior management, identifying process improvements in collaboration with key stakeholders to improve service and relationships.
- Propose, implement and manage specific service solutions relevant to buildings within your control in order to achieve savings and or productivity requirements for the end client.
- Oversee all operational activity within defined location(s), utilizing reporting insight and data analysis to ensure the smooth, safe and efficient running of the Authority estate.
- Auditing supplier performance, property condition and customer satisfaction
- Act as a point of contact for escalation of property issues, escalating issues as required to regional field manager and ensuring that any remedial actions are taken
- Act as a company ambassador and SME of the integrator model
- Ensuring safety in complex and challenging operating environment to exceed industry standards and protect the company's and client's employer brand.
- Oversee and manage the effective delivery of facilities related services across all supply chain members to ensure in line with contractual and statutory requirements.
- Provide effective performance management of supply chain members: reviewing assets, undertaking audits, identify health and safety issues, compliance, checking risk assessments, assisting service issue resolution
- Manage and address any compliance issues relating to supply chain members, colorating with the supply chain manager and then escalating in accordance with SLA
- Help facilitate a cultural shift within the end client by engaging with colleagues and customers, using appropriate communication channels, sharing best practice/learning, upskilling and training and undertaking joint audits and site visits in order to encourage new ways of working and embed the change in operating model
- Assure the safety of colleagues, customers and contractors through the implementation and management of effective safe ways of working and processes.
- Implement 24 hour incident management ownership to ensure there are appropriate procedures and processes in place to ensure remedial action.
- Attend regular meetings with key supply chain partners and Authority site personnel, utilizing management information to drive service delivery and performance.
- Review proactive and predictive maintenance opportunities and processes to ensure fit for purpose
- Assist the programme management team to oversee the delivery of projects, ensuring all works are initiated and delivered to high standards with all statutory requirements met.
- Deliver annual service improvement plan ensuring that it reflects customer feedback and is communicated fully to key stakeholders within territory.
- Support contract management team and the client in the collation of evidence in relation to any service breaches, ensuring all steps have been followed in accordance with procedure and that there is an appropriate audit trail.
- Assist in the design and implementation of field surveys to support/improve the performance management system data, providing a rich qualitative source of supplementary data
- Manage clients proactively and professionally, in line with Clients for Life ensuring the Company delivers service in accordance with the client's business objectives.
- Constructively challenge current thinking and practice, offering new ideas, alternatives or improvements to existing solutions, offers and approaches
- Complete all Company HR processes including developing plans, objective setting and employee performance appraisal
- Up to five years' experience gained in an integrator or similar operating model/the delivery of outsourced management services
- Experience in managing or supporting major occupancy buildings inclusive of senior clients.
- Experience of building constructive relationships with internal and external service providers
- Demonstrable experience in FM/premises/property/Estates and or any of the supply chain towers
- Excellent presentation skills with the mental agility to 'think on feet'.
- CAFM and management information reporting
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Ability to interpret and utilise data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels
- Achieve set standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment Public sector experience
- Related FM qualifications
- IOSH/NEBOSH or similar
Carbon60 is a specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies.
Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.