There are a number of permanent opportunities available, working for a Prestigious Aircraft Company working on their engines at their facility next to London Heathrow...
Experienced Data Cabling Engineers with current SC clearance required for installation project in Central London. You should be able to demonstrate previous history on high profile commercial projects with supporting references.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Install terminate and test cat5e, cat6, cat6a, fibre & voice cables.
- Installation of plastic and steel containment i.e. trunking, tray and basket.
- Comms room work
- Cabinet and rack building
Candidate qualifications and attributes
- MUST have current SC Clearance
- Skilled to work with a large range of hand and power tools to assemble wiring and telecoms equipment
- Able to produce a high standard of installation
- Work productively as part of a team to project schedules
- Attention to detail around site H&S standards
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Able to interpret and work with drawings/diagrams
- A current ECS/CSCS card
This is a contract role with an estimated 4 month duration and would suit individuals based in or commutable to Central London.
Carbon60 is a specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies. Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.