Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical)Carbon60 are currently recruiting in the Wiltshire area for a Multi Skilled Technician to work for one of the UK's leading facilities...
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician required for one of the UK's leading names in Facilities Management, Construction and Industrial Support Services. The role is a static position based at a prestigious location in the Salford Quays area.
The role will involve a variety of pre-planned and reactive maintenance duties on occupied commercial office and other facilities.
- Maintain and repair of the complete range of electrical and mechanical engineering services. This will include for example the following: electrical power, internal/emergency lighting, communication systems, HVAC plant, fire alarm systems, UPS units, electrical distribution systems, motors and control equipment, portable equipment, catering equipment and fixed plant.
- To undertake correctly and to a high standard the work associated with an inspection and testing programme both for fixed and mobile/portable equipment, ensuring compliance with the latest edition of the wiring regulations BS7671. Requesting remedial works or emergency isolations as and when required.
- Issue the appropriate completion certificates.Perform well against KPI' S, targets and deadline
- Complete mechanical tasks to ensure projects and improvements are implemented.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner in accordance with the current health and safety policies of the company
- Maintain documented evidence for all departments in preparation for Audits and legislative purposes
- Undertake work on electrical systems in accordance with good practice and the requirements of the Electricity at Work Regulations.
- Undertake fault finding on complex Low Voltage (LV) networks, critical systems and equipment, liaise with Engineering Supervisor regarding plant or equipment failure and to request the supply of goods and services as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Innovative thinking
- Problem Solving Skills
- Constantly working in line with current H&S Policy
- Documentation Skills
- Be able to plan and manage own work load effectively
- Be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Multi skilled Mechanical/Electrical
You will ideally have your 17th Edition and previous experience in a Maintenance role on Commercial premises. The role is a contract position with an expected duration of 4 weeks minimum with an immediate start. It would suit individuals based in or commutable to the Salford Quays area
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.