Production OperatorContracted Hours: Average 42 hours per week (Shifts)Shift Pattern: 12 hour shifts on a 2 week rotating shift pattern working days and nights 06:30...
This is an opportunity for an exerienced Production Operator to join a organisation involved in multimillion pound advanced waste sorting and reprocessing, on a conttrcat basis with an immediate start. It is vital that any applicants hold an FLT License and also at least a year's extrusion experience.
You would be expected to work on average 42 hours per week (Shifts): 12 hour shifts on a 2 week rotating shift pattern working days and nights 06:30-18:30 and 18:30-06:30. (Week one 4x12 hour shifts, week two 3x12 hour shifts)
To ensure quantity and quality product is produced and maintained to the required standards and work at all times following the Safe Operating Procedures.
Principle Duties and Accountabilities:
- Follow site health and safety rule at all times
- Work in accordance with the site Safe Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Run the extruders and the blending area to produce a high quality product.
- Flexible and willing to work in other areas of the plant when required
- Maximising throughput and keep quality to a high standard
- Ensure the finished product is packaged to a high standard
- Ensure housekeeping is maintained to a high standard
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately. Log all downtime including reasons for and any problems.
- Complete FLT checks, testing sheets and Maintenance checks during every shift
- Report any Safety concerns seen on the plant and raise a safety concern so it is addressed accordingly
- You will be flexible and work in any area of the production plant needed when requested by management
Required Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Experienced in production environments
- At least 2 years' extrusion experience desired
- Positive, can do attitude and self-motivated
- Well organised and works well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The role would suit individuals who are available for an immediate start for a 4 week period, which could be extended for the right individual, and located in or commutable to the Salford, Manchester area.
Carbon60 is a specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies.
Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.