Fareham / Home Based
£££ excellent package available £££
Carbon60 is a specialist recruitment company, supporting leading brands across the UK and overseas in Technical, Engineering and White collar sectors.
We are currently offering the opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Managed Services team based in Fareham / Working from home. Working with a well-established, successful team of recruiters you will provide support to the team, sourcing for excellent candidates and building relationships with our key corporate client accounts.
This opportunity would ideally suit an experienced recruiter (maybe at their 2nd / 3rd stage of their career) looking to step away from that micro managed / KPI environment and join a team that offers more autonomy and flexibility in the day to day life of being a recruiter, while helping you take your career to the next level and be a true recruitment partner to a portfolio of clients.
Specific duties as a Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Proactively monitor client requirement trends to enable Carbon60 to respond proactively to new roles and requirements.
- Proactively maintain contact with clients and candidates, providing exceptional service.
- Deliver contract and/or permanent roles to fulfil clients' needs
- Being agile and working multiple roles with a number of different clients
- Qualify candidate's suitability for roles, having our customers at the front of their minds.
- Maintain telephone and face-to-face contact to build relationships with our key stakeholders.
- Build talent pools of candidates to support future requirements
- Responsible for on-boarding and compliance process to ensure workers are permitted to start
- Bring personality and positive attitude to a successful team
- Must have work experience in Recruitment.
- Must demonstrate they can work remotely and in the office
- Able to build rapport both internally and externally.
- Ability to influence people, listen and learn and be open to sharing ideas
- Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Driven to deliver and motivated each day to perform and succeed in career
What is on offer for you?
As a Recruitment Consultant, the position a comprehensive training programme is offered including offsite residential sessions alongside on-the-job mentoring by the principal consultant and other senior members. An excellent opportunity to join an award winning team that offers a real inclusive team environment. With daily and monthly incentives and social events throughout the year celebrating successes.
A comprehensive benefits package including flexible working from home, a great commission scheme, a rising holiday allowance with service, plus the opportunity to buy and sell more holiday, a day off for your birthday, company pension scheme, life assurance and other benefits including trips out with the Managing Director once these COVID restrictions ease.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted