My client is looking for a Project Manager for a £1.5 million steel frame industrial units project in Guildford. You will manage the project team...
Experienced Site Manager required ideally with a Fit Out background required for a refurbishment project in the Guildford area.
The project will involve the refurb and fit-out of wash room areas in a commercial facility, including Fabric and Mechanical & Electrical services.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Progress reporting to Senior Management team and other stakeholders
- Ensuring project timescales and budgets are met
- Work closely with Management team to ensure delivery of project in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
- Commercially aware.
- Extensive knowledge of all disciplines involved in the construction process
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Thorough implementation of all H&S procedures.
- Engage and negotiate with internal teams and stakeholders
Any applicant should hold current:
- Asbestos Awareness
- 1st Aid Cert
This a start an expected start around 22nd July and has an expected duration of 3 months. If you are based in or commutable to the Guildford area please apply to Carbon60 Ltd.
Carbon60 is a specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies. Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.