SMT Machine Operator - Cwmbran
Carbon60 are searching for experienced SMT Machine Operators in the Cwmbran area of South Wales. The Client are a worldwide manufacturer of electronics, lighting and power control systems.
This is a temporary position for approx. 3 months, with the possibility of extending past that and eventually to a permanent position with the company.
What the role looks like:
- Operate and maintain SMT machines
- Running pick and place machinery
- Visual inspection of PCB boards
- Ensuring that personal Health and Safety is a priority
- Working at pace to a high standard
What would be the ideal candidate?
- Experience working with SMT machines
- Worked in a manufacturing environment in the past
- Knowledge of PCB's
- Some experience with soldering would be useful but not essential
- Able to work some overtime when required
What is on offer?
- £9.00 per hour to start
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
- Some overtime available during the week
- Saturday overtime may become available
- All overtime is voluntary
Get in touch with Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 for more information. Or apply directly via this job ad.
Call: 07434 595789
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted