CAD Technician - 6 month project
If you have Autodesk Inventor experience and you've worked with machine design, this might just be the ideal opportunity for you - 6 month project.
Our client have a requirement for 2 x CAD Technicians, based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area (near Longbenton). They manufacture and assemble mail sorting machines throughout the UK.
Due to the commencement of a large machine installation project, they are transferring design data between systems...one of these systems is Autodesk Inventor, so a CAD Technician who is familiar with this (and ideally, Autodesk Vault) would be a perfect fit.
If you come from a sheet metal, fabrication or manufacturing background...Even better!
What you need:
- Excellent Autodesk Inventor skills
- Good all-round IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- An excellent eye for detail
- Experience in sheet metal products would be a distinct advantage
- Exposure to machine assembly or similar work
What you will get:
- An hourly rate of £20 per hour
- 37.5 hours per week with the possibility of overtime
- A 6 month project with a possible extension
- Standard office hours with an early finish every Friday
PLEASE NOTE: For this position, you MUST pass a basic DBS check.
If you are interested in the role, please give Carbon60 a call and ask for Keeran Williams on 02920 731187
Or apply directly through this advert.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.