We're currently looking to recruit a Mainteance Manager for a perm position based in the Lanarkshire area.DutiesPrioritise and plan all maintenance work.Ensuring equipment is available,...
My client has a vacancy for an Engineering Project Manager who is immediately available. The successful candidate will work as part of a dedicated management team to undertake & complete on-site welded steel pipework contracts with a number of medium - large utility & building contractors.
- Experience of running teams to complete projects efficiently & on-budget.
- Experience of planning systems to ensure management & traceability recording in conjunction with existing office personnel
- Pre-planning of working schedules to meet proposed timescales in line with company strategies.
- Effective communication with clients to ensure continual smooth running of projects.
- Assessing scope of projects & understanding of detailed drawings to client specifications.
- Ability to adapt to changing of work schedules/environments
- Adhere to & ensure working knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation
- Daily preparation of job/site sheets in line with company procedures & policies
- Works well as part of a team, good organisational skills & high level of attention to detail
- Clean driving license/CSCS Card/SVQ Level 3-4 etc
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.