Our client is looking for a technically-minded, experienced Security Architecture Manager to join their team. London Area £51,000 £76,500 depending on skills and experience +...
Our client is looking for a technically-minded, experienced Senior Security Architect to join their team.
£43,200 - £65,500 depending on skills and experience + car/cash allowance
I am pleased to announce that our client is looking to recruit a Senior Security Architect to join a growing team based in the London area. This is a critical role for the business and a great opportunity to work within a fast paced, modern and technology driven environment.
In this role, you'll work collaboratively with our experienced enterprise architects, other functional areas and security specialists to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms, to sufficiently mitigate identify risks, and meet business goals and regulatory requirements.
You'll need to have a relevant professional security management certificate e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar, as you'll operate as a security expert in application development, database design, network and/or platform efforts, ensuring project teams comply with internal policies, industry regulations and best practice.
We expect you'll have had formal training and experience in a relevant enterprise architecture methodology (e.g. Zachman Framework or TOGAF), as you'll be required to develop the business, information and technical artefacts that constitute the enterprise information security architect and solutions.
Additionally, you'll be responsible for: -
- Contributing to the alignment of security governance with EA governance and project and portfolio management (PPM)
- Researching, designing and advocating new technologies, architecture and security products, and evaluating and developing secure solutions that are based on approved security architectures and business need.
- Communicating security risks and solutions to business partners and IT colleagues.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You'll need to have proven combined IT and security work experience, with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multiplatform environments. You'll demonstrate in-depth knowledge of risk assessment methods and technologies, and proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments.
This is an expert/lead technical role so you'll be required to take on project management role or operate as a SME in your field when required. You'll also be comfortable interacting with employees at all levels of the organisation, and when engaging with external vendors.
We'd also love you to have:-
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar field, or suitably qualified by experience.
- Understanding of the energy / utilities sector, and the risks/threats to our industry, control systems, smart grid and metering, network, consumer technologies and customer data.
- Expert knowledge of security-specific architecture methodology (e.g. SABSA) and of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- Strong analytical skills, business insight, technical acuity and the ability to think, communicate and write at various level of abstraction.
Send CV today
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.