Site ManagerOur client is currently recruiting for a Site Manager to be based in their Glasgow office covering projects across the UK across Civil Engineering,...
Full Description: Facilities Manager
Contract - Permanent
Hours - 8am to 5pm
Our client is looking for experienced Customer Service Managers to deliver an effect and efficient FM service on a single or locally based client offices.
- Deliver exceptional service and engagement activity through full end to end FM ownership
- Oversee and direct all service line activity for designated offices
- Ensure robust operational delivery of all FM services and functions
- Proactively manage Client relationships
- Monitor, assess and report on agreed KPIs, ensuring performance
- Compliance, H&S, Reactive tasks, Fire risk / water risk, Building occupiers
- Supplier Management - ensure service is being delivered - internal / external
- Escalation point for resolution of Client issues
- Experience of delivering operational Facilities Management services
- Proven stakeholder management capability
- IOSHH qualification
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.