Full Description: Facilities Manager Contract Permanent Hours 8am to 5pm Our client is looking for experienced Customer Service Managers to deliver an effect and efficient...
A position for a Site Manager perm role has become available in Glasgow with my client.
- Responsible for complete day to day operations of the site
- Responsibility for the resolution of any day to day issues arising on site during the project
- Managing and implementing the Safety Management System
- Dealing with Quality Control and Safety on Site
- Supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project on time and within budget
- Maintaining site records
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel
- Engineering degree or related
- 4 to 5 years stable Site Management experience
- Hotel building experienced
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
- Detailed building and construction experience
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Ability to make decisions with a business awareness
- Have customer focus
- Ability to manage and track cost
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.