Carbon60 are looking to recruit Electricians for our client in the Edinburgh area. The job will be for 6 months, paying £21 p/h. The job...
REQUIRED NOW. My client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician.
Hours are 39 per week (Monday - Thursday 0800 - 1700 and Friday 0800 - 1600 - 1 hour for lunch)
- Responsible approach to Health and Safety.
- Ensure that plant equipment is repaired as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Have the ability to work at heights and in all weather conditions.
- Good communication skills are required in order to notify the Engineering Department of the progress of repairs.
- The ability to remain calm and work under pressure when working to strict deadlines.
- Adaptable to change and the variation of multi tasks within any given day.
Relevant electrical qualification.Relevant Health and Safety training.
Minimum 3 years experience in heavy engineering environment.
Experience of maintenance and repair of DC motor control equipment, AC motor starting equipment, 12/24 v DC control systems, automotive repairs, PLC controls, HV and LV network experience, LV cable joining.
- Driving License (Required)
SEND YOUR CV TODAY
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.