Counterbalance Fork Lift Driver with Full UK Driving Licence required for long term Fork Lift job in Edmonton North London
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A UK DRIVING LICENCE AND A VALID COUNTERBALANCE FORK LIFT LICENCE
IN ADDITION - All applicants must be prepared to work a continental 12 hour shift pattern - 4 on 4 off - nights and days
£10.00ph for first 9 hours of shift then £12.39ph for last 3 hours of shift
- Operation of a counterbalance fork lift truck moving plastic waste from the production area
- Operation of an automated crushing machine plus numerous manual tasks
- Willingness to work 12 hour shifts - 4 on 4 off nights and days (continental shifts)
- Edmonton North London
- Counterbalance fork lift truck experience
- Valid Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence (this is essential)
- Valid UK Driving Licence (this is essential)
- Willingness to carry out manual tasks
- Willingness to work days and nights, 4 on 4 off, 12 hour shifts
Wages will be £10.00ph for first 9 hours of shift then £12.39ph for final 3 hours of shift.
Great opportunity for long term fork lift work that would be ideal for a person with counterbalance fork lift experience, a counterbalance fork lift licence, a UK driving licence and living in the North London area near to Edmonton Enfield.
Call William at Carbon60 on 02920 388757 or apply online by submitting your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted