CCDO Demolition Labourers required for Watford area.
This is a critical role to help keep a key site operational through the current pandemic.
- Removing debris, rubble, and hazardous materials from job sites
- Remove unsound structures and building elements
- 40-50 hours / per week
- Regular work with possible weekends
- Make site safe and ready for new construction work
- Experience in a similar role as a CCDO demolition labourer
- Good physical stamina.
- Live local to Watford
- CCDO card (red or blue). No CSCS accepted for this role.
- Full PPE required.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced CCDO Demolition Labourer living in the Watford area
To apply, please send your CV to Emanuel outlining your relevant experience at email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted