PCB Design EngineerInterested in working as a Design Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!A vacancy has arisen...
Composite Design Engineer
Interested in working as Composite Design Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
Perform design investigation using SA available data and generate Scheme, Data drop and DFM maturity models and drawings to support A321XLR design deliverables.
Contribute to design inputs for A321XLR programme maturity gates and reviews, e.g. PDR, CDR, etc.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate within a multi-functional (Engineering, ME, procurement, Aero, Programme.....) and actively contribute to team goals
- Generate engineering solutions which are optimised to assure enhanced business / customer value (trade between performance, weight, cost, manufacture....), whilst maintaining focus on deliverable quality and programme schedule
- Provide relevant design input to enable the creation of data for manufacture through the use of CATIA V5 CAD design tools, DPDS, SAP eWQN, ICC, Zamiz, Optegra.
- Ensure strong integration with relevant systems integration team / specialist Support other functions as needed
- Contribute and compile design review activities for functional deliverables.
- Composite design experience.
- CATIA V5 (composite workbench), DPDS, Optegra, Zamiz, Checklist Database.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.