I am currently recruiting for a contracts engineer, for a permanent / staff position, with EPC experience in the construction of renewable energy related projects such as battery storage projects, solar parks etc to join my Client's construction management team in Madrid, Spain. The successful candidate will work on contract administration and preparation
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Identify technical and commercial baselines and flow-down requirements.
- Highlight areas of potential opportunity and risk.
- Draft and negotiate terms and conditions.
- Develop strategy alongside project stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and industry best practices.
- Support on project contractual issues, tenders and disputes. represent my Client in meetings to enforce and defend its interests.
- Optimize the quality and profitability of contracted services.
- Ensure that all processes, tools and governance for the contract are fit for purpose and operate efficiently.
- Deliver feedback on lessons learned.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Civil / Electrical)
- 3+ years' renewable energy experience in an EPC environment, ideally demonstrating exposure to solar projects at a global level.
- Understanding of contract law and project risk management.
- Exposure to site construction and/or operation and maintenance issues.
- Experience in leading high-level negotiations and resolving disputes.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and work effectively with project stakeholders.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, organization, and proactivity skills.
- Fluency in Spanish and English essential (both spoken and written).
With a competitive package on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join our prestigious Client.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search