The purpose of this role is to manage a range of daily facilities duties which facilitate the smooth running of the premises, providing support for a safe and efficient operation whilst ensuring all customer requirements are met. To undertake and supervise team members undertaking duties relating to front of house services including reception, meeting room bookings and key administration functions and also the operation of buildings and surrounding grounds in line with key SLA and KPI's, ensuring minimal disruption to the daily activities of establishment users on the Department for Transport (DfT) facilities management contract.
The role reports to a Regional Manager.
Duties undertaken by the FM Team Leader and/or their team of operatives:
- Lead on the day to day running of the site
- Assist in the achievement of the required KPI score for the contract
- Communicate problems and concerns promptly through line management ensuring quick resolution
- Comply with all Health & Safety legislation
- Undertake role in a professional and safe manner at all times
- Carry out tem briefings
- To ensure the health, safety and security of staff, customers, premises and equipment by encouraging and monitoring best practices at all times
- Liaison with key stakeholders in order to programme support tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ensure premises are opened and secured with agreed procedures
- Ensure high quality of daily reception and front of house services
- Provide first line response to reactive events
- Coordination of access for 3rd parties
- Ensure premises are maintained in a safe and secure manner
- Porterage and logistic support services as required - ordering, distribution and storage of materials
- Mail distribution
- General security services, including management of CCTV and alarm systems
- Furniture re-organisation
- Building and ground maintenance
- Undertake Statuary Inspections including but not limited to emergency lighting (Inspections), fire alarms (inspections & reset of equipment) and legionella cleaning of showerheads on a regular basis & recording water temperatures
- React to and execute immediately any general repairs and maintenance duties as required or requested to undertake
- Ensure cleaning duties are undertaken as regular audits completed to maintain standards
- Responsibility for preparation of paperwork, timesheets, overtime where required
- Set and unset intruder alarm systems in building where required at start and end of building opening hours
Knowledge skills & experience
- Previous experience of working within the facilities management environment
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements and legislation
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
- Good customer relationship skills demonstrable by experience
- Keyboard skills and basic computer literacy
- Previous supervisory experience
- Well organised and methodical in approach to tasks
- Good at developing strong working relationships with on-site client and employees
- A team player but able to work under own initiative and able to escalate matters out of own limitations
- Good communications skills
- A desire to develop and undertake training as and when required.
- Customer focused
- Presentable and approachable, with a 'can-do' attitude.
For further information on this role or if you would like to apply please contact Collete n 0141 353 2354 or click apply now and send over you CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search