Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Thurso, Highland
Duration: 12 Months Contact
Pay Rate: £40 - £45ph
Carbon60 are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to progress packages of work relating to lifting frame and crane structure and stillage.
- Controlling, developing and monitoring plans and procedures.
- Designing, evaluating and delivering the technical governance of projects.
- Identifying resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities.
- Developing appropriate solutions for operational problems.
- Writing Technical Specifications.
- Applying health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
- Undertaking the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
- Monitoring implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
- Liaise effectively with regulators and key stakeholders
- HND or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering and suitable professional experience
- Previous experience in a regulated industry
- Experience interacting with supply chain regarding technical queries
If you are interested in this role or looking for more information, please contact Collete on 0141 353 2354 or forward your CV to Collete.Fraser@carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search