GCU are looking for a quantity surveyor to join their team in Inverness. This role will cover the highlands and will require travelling.
As a quantity surveyor you will be responsible for the Planning, Control, management and reporting of the commercial and financial aspects of telecommunication infrastructure builds.
- Manage the commercial resources of the assigned projects, working with the Project teams to maximise cash flow and margin
- Lead, support and encourage the commercial staff with their duties
- Manage the day-to-day work of the commercial team in order to ensure the prompt accurate measurement and submission of valuations and final accounts
- Ensure correct contractual procedures are operated for all projects
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with relevant client and public sector representatives
You will need:
- Prior experience working in a Civil Engineering business is advantageous.
- Experience with NEC3 contracts
- Full UK driver's licence
If you are a quantity surveyor and looking for a new opportunity then apply now!
your application has been submitted
Back to job search