GCU in Gateshead are currently looking for a planner to work in partnership with City Fibre.
Your role as a planner is to plan and co-ordinate works in accordance with Client release dates and GCU resourcing capabilities whilst meeting all NRSWA requirements of Street works. GCU Project Planning Team aim is to ensure that work scopes are appropriately planned and communicated meeting internal resourcing, NSRWA91 and client requirements.
- "Walk the job" with both the client and the local authority to determine if GCU can carry out its duties safely as proposed by the design and determine any risk, additional mitigation's during Operations
- Submit all TTRO's and TTL permits to the local authority ahead of time
- Create and maintain a three-week programme for the resource that matches the programme of works for the project
- Request any TM drawings as required from internal TM Team
- Answer any planning queries from operations team regarding on site issues identified or Council specific restrictions
- 5 years experience in Fibre(Desirable)
- Work experience as a Planner, or similar in utilities or construction
- Experience in using Microsoft project, noticing experience
- Awareness of NRSWA planning requirements
If you have the skills and looking for a new exciting opportunity to progress and should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details
your application has been submitted
Back to job search