Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Job Role: Assistant Planner
Hours: 37.5 per/week
Purpose of Position
To assist the Planner to plan and co-ordinate works in accordance with Client release dates and GCU resourcing capabilities whilst meeting all NRSWA requirements of Streetworks. GCU Project Planning Team aim is to ensure that work scopes are appropriately planned and communicated meeting internal resourcing, NSRWA91 and client requirements.
- Submit all TTRO's and TTL permits to the local authority ahead of time
- Ensure all notices are aligned to all permits submitted
- Assist in the Creation and maintenance of a three-week programme for the resource that matches the programme of works for the project
- Request any TM drawings as required from internal TM Team
- Answer any planning queries from operations team regarding onsite issues identified or Council specific restrictions
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Assistant Planner shall conduct their activities in line with GCU HS Policy and Process, putting the safety of persons at the forefront.
- Assistant Planner is responsible for identifying operational risk linked via Client design (e.g., proximity to HV Cables, HP Gas etc) and highlighting it to GCU Contract Lead for Client request to re-design.
- Information passed to Programme Manager and/or Contract Leads must be up to date and accurate at all times.
Qualification, skills and experience required
- Experience in use of MS Office - MS Excel in particular
- Work experience as an Assistant Planner, or similar
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply fast, accurate changes to programmer
- Awareness of NRSWA planning requirements - or willingness to learn
If you're interested please apply now!