Job Role: Quantity Surveyor
As a Quantity Surveyor working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the Planning, Control, management and reporting of the commercial and financial aspects of telecommunication infrastructure builds.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Manage the commercial resources of the assigned projects, working with the Project teams to maximise cashflow and margin
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
- Lead, support and encourage the commercial staff with their duties
- Manage the day-to-day work of the commercial team in order to ensure the prompt accurate measurement and submission of valuations and final accounts
- Providing detailed and accurate cost and value data
- Budget monitoring
- Maximise profitability
- Ensure correct contractual procedures are operated for all projects
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with relevant client and public sector representatives
You will need:
- Prior experience working in a Civil Engineering business is advantageous.
- Experience with NEC3 contracts
- Must be self sufficient
- Hard working and committed
- Strong communicator
- Methodical and organised
If you're interested please apply now!
your application has been submitted
Back to job search