Lanes Infrastructure are looking for an experienced scheduler/Planner. This role will be based in Guildford. As a scheduler/Planner you will be responsible for planning an efficient schedule of works by utilising information presented in the project programme. The role will be performed with a focus on health and safety plus operational and commercial performance.
- Walk the PN's with both the client and the local authority to determine if the company can carry out it's duties safely with the proposed route and determine any risk
- Submit all TTRO's and TTL permits to the local authority
- Ensure all notices are aligned to all permits submitted
- Create and maintain a three-week programme for the resource that matches the programme of works for the project
- Liaise with internal TM dept to obtain TM drawings
You will need:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- understanding of traffic management requirements and knowledge of NRSWA and TMA legislation is advantageous
If you have the skills or would like to know more, please apply now!
your application has been submitted
Back to job search