Carbon60 are currently looking to recruit a CDM Advisor to work with our client in West London on a permanent basis.
As the CDM Advisor you will support the business activities in providing CDM 2015 and Health and Safety advice to their construction clients while being supported by the wider team.
The CDM Advisors responsibilities include:
- Acting as the CDM Principle Designer
- Providing support to construction clients on CDM principles
- Acting as Technical and advisory support
- Design reviews and advising on "General Principles" for construction
- Implementation of CDM on site
- Acting as client go to for all CDM advice
- General Health and Safety advice
- Client representative for all CDM related information
- Supporting the construction clients daily
Skills and Experience:
- CDM 2015 principles
- Experienced in the field of Health and Safety
- Experience within the construction industry
- Construction design knowledge
- Previous experience within the house building sector would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.