Carbon60 are currently looking to recruit Fibre Supervisors to work for our client in East Anglia overseeing sub-contractors installing fibre optic cables on the Openreach...
Carbon60 are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to work for our client on their SEP/BDUK telecom contract in Essex.
As the Project Manager you will be an integral part of the delivery team who are responsible for the delivery of fibre to the property (FFTP/FTTH). You will have a background in project managing successful fibre optic cabling projects ideally on the Openreach network.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Project Management of fibre and civils teams
- Supply chain and sub-contractor management
- Customer service - Client liaison
- Motivate and develop on site teams
- Meeting and updating client on progress
- Technical input of Openreach/BT standards
- Contract management
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors on delivery plan
- Report writing and senior management updates
- Overall responsibility for Health and Safety
- Oversee compliance documentation and continuous improvement
- Keeping track of delivery against plan
- Motivating and monitoring operative teams
Skills and Experience:
- Fibre Cabling background on Openreach networks
- Knowledge and experience of fibre installations - Fibre Optic cabling
- Excellent communicator and able to demonstrate stakeholder management
- Excellent technical skills
- Sub-Contractor management
- Relationship building
- Able to motivate and manage successful fibre teams
- Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel
- Valid UK driving license
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.