Carbon60 are currently looking to recruit a Bid/Proposals Writer for our established client in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
As the Bid Writer you will have previous experience in estimating and proposals within the construction industry with a good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety. You will have a good eye for detail and ability to prepare high quality documentation for bid/tender proposals.
As the Bid Writer you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and submitting bids/proposals
- Cost estimating
- Understanding client's requirements for bids
- Fee proposals
- Working collaboratively with the wider bid team
- Updating bid submissions and progress databases
- Prepare bid/proposal templates and procedures
- Reporting and management updates
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience of Bid writing, estimating or Quantity Surveying
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the construction industry
- Excellent Excel and document writing capabilities
- Computer literate - Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.