Carbon60 are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to work for our client on their SEP/BDUK telecom contract in Essex.As the Project Manager you...
Carbon60 are currently looking to recruit Fibre Supervisors to work for our client in East Anglia overseeing sub-contractors installing fibre optic cables on the Openreach network.
The Fibre Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Health and Safety along with the quality of work being carried out whilst making sure the delivery is on target.
As the Fibre Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing fibre installation teams
- Site surveys
- Overseeing sub-contractors
- Review and issue of job packs
- Local Authority liaison - Streetworks and permit to work
- Scheduling of works for Fibre teams
- Method statements and Risk Assessments
- Liaise with Project Management
- Client meetings
- Quality of work and support to operatives
Skills and Experience:
- Fibre Optic installations including splicing / blowing and testing
- NRSWA Supervisors- Streetworks
- Permit to works
- Excellent Communicator
- Sub-contract management
- Report writing
- Health and Safety
- Microsoft Office - word, excel and outlook
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.