Combustion/Gas EngineerOur client are a reputable facilities management company that are looking for experienced Combustion/Gas Engineer for a exciting new contract they have secured.The role...
Our client are a reputable facilities management company that are looking for experienced Combustion/Gas Engineer for a exciting new contract they have secured.
The role is a mobile role covering several commercial sites in the South.
The successful candidate will hold the relevant qualifications to work on gas heating boilers up to 350kw, gas catering equipment and ideally have certificated mechanical and electrical skills. The post also includes the responsibility for the completion of the planned and reactive operational maintenance tasks and also the reactive works which arise through the normal operation of a large office type buildings.
You must have -
- Gas safe qualifications
- Experience of mechanical or electrical, plumbing and general handy person duties
Duties of the role -
- You will operate as part of an effective Professional Maintenance team.
- The post holder will have drive and enthusiasm, be self motivated and be expected to work on their own initiative and also work as part of at team.
- To perform any maintenance task and other associated tasks on any part of the site as may be required and shall include any of the under mentioned tasks.
- Carry out P.P.M., service, test, diagnose, repair and calibrate advanced electrical and mechanical installations, plant and equipment.
- React to breakdown maintenance requests.
- Carry out isolations for specialist maintenance sub-contractors.
- To carry out minor new works where directed.
- Support the winter weather clearance requirements.
- Work safely and in accordance with company Health and Safety procedures.
- Supporting the contingency plans for the service delivery. Help maintain accurate maintenance records and plant history.
- Deal with new situations as they arise.
- Pass on working knowledge as required.
- Undertake training as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Facilities Management Company with good opportunities for your future career.
Please send CV'S asap for immediate telephone interviews.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.