We're looking for 2 Ground Workers for a minimium 2 weeks work in Penicuik starting Monday 14th October.DutiesDoing some highway utilities work.Laying a new footpath.RequirementsValid...
Experienced Soft Services Facilities Manager urgently required for a long term well paid facilities manager position in a medium sized Residential Care home in the EH1 area of Edinburgh.
- Previous experience as an FM Manager or supervisor
- Experience in Soft Services facilities management or supervision
- Experience of managing domestic facilities such as portering/cleaning/laundering/catering
- NVQ Level 3 Food Safety
- IOSH or equivalent
- People Management skills
- Facilities Management of a 60 bed care home
- Overseeing soft service domestic facilities such as portering/cleaning/laundering/catering
- Staff management and supervision
- Liaising with contractors to resolve planned maintenance issues and reactive repair work
37.5 hrs per week
£16.00 per hour plus free on site parking
This superb facilities management role offers a long term contract in a very stable award winning UK wide facilities management company and would be ideal for an experienced soft services facilities manager or FM supervisor with anNVQL3 Food Safety plusIOSH (or equivalent) and living in areas such as Edinburgh,Queensferry,Livingston,Dalkeith, Dunbar,Ingliston,Haddington,Musselburgh and the surrounding areas around Edinburgh.
Application by CV or call William Strong on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.