Cleaning Supervisor required for North London, night shifts.
Part time Cleaning Supervisor with C1 or HGV driving license, for night shifts, required to support the NHS to help with the effort against Covid-19 in North London area.
This is a critical role to help keep a key site operational through the current pandemic.
The role is temporary with the option of becoming permanent, working Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Supervise cleaning staff, ensuring all work is done to a satisfactory level
- Help to organise the rota and make sure there is sufficient cleaning cover at all times
- Reorder cleaning materials
- Help with cleaning where necessary including hoovering, sweeping, cleaning kitchen and toilet areas etc.
- There will be 31.5 hours / per week.
- Experience in a cleaning supervisor role
- Experience of cleaning and driving
- Committed and reliable
- Able to start immediately.
- C1 or HGV drivig license is mandatory as you will be using a company van.
To apply, please send your CV to Emanuel outlining your relevant experience at email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted