Cleaners Required - Temporary for 3 months - Start ASAP
Carbon60 are recruiting a team of Cleaners for one of the UK's biggest Facilities Management companies. The work will be based at an extensive site in Balderstone, Blackburn.
Working as part of a large team to provide cleaning services for accommodation, offices, washrooms, meeting rooms and various other facilities.
- Carry out cleaning tasks to agreed standards
- Follow the cleaning schedule for accommodation areas
- Surface cleaning to touch points (handles, switches, handrails etc.)
- Note and report any repairs that may need to be done
- Report to the cleaning supervisor
- Carry out special cleans as required and instructed
- Use chemicals and cleaning equipment appropriately
- Submit requests for replenishment of consumables
The ideal candidate:
- Previous cleaning experience
- Experience of cleaning accommodation areas would be ideal
- Methodical and meticulous approach to all tasks
- An understanding of how to use the equipment and chemicals is an advantage
- Please note, DBS or similar security checks may be carried out on successful candidates as the site is considered high security
If you are an experienced Cleaner, looking for a temporary position for a 3 month period, please get in touch. People based in or around the Balderstone, Blackburn area would be ideal.
There are multiple positions available (up to a maximum of 12).
YOU MAY NEED TO COMPLETE A DBS OR SIMILAR CHECK IF SUCCESSFUL.
What you will get:
- Hourly rate of £8.21
- 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
- Training provided
- 3 months to start
- Opportunities for overtime
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.