Carbon60 are looking for an experienced Cleaning Supervisor to head up a small team of Cleaning Operatives for a client based in the Northampton area.
The site is a large logistical building used for the sorting and delivery of parcels.
You must be able to pass a basic DBS check.
The role will include:
- Allocation of work duties & supervising the team of cleaning staff
- Checking that work is being completed to a high standard and in accordance with the Health & Safety procedures
- Managing stock and resources and on occasion
- Assisting with cleaning duties as and when required
- Reporting to the site manager
- Covering various shifts depending on demand
Successful candidates must have:
- Have a flexible approach to the role
- Experience as a cleaner and of leading a team
- Proven Customer Focus and Service Skills
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively, with good organisational skills
- Able to work from own initiative
- Good awareness of Health and Safety legislation
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Good Communication skills
Hourly rate is £10.29, contract starts ASAP and is ongoing.
Please contact Keeran Williams @Carbon60 on 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job ad.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted