Are you a proven Construction Manager with 5+ years EPC experience in the construction of utility scale solar projects? Are you looking for your next meaningful move to a true global player in the renewables sector here in the UK? My client's construction management team is seeking a suitable candidate to work closely under their Project Management team and who will be responsible for managing and overseeing the construction of solar generation projects to ensure the fulfilment of project requirements in terms of OHSE, schedule, cost, and quality, with subcontractors.
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Pre-condition site surveys
- Initial site setup and establishment
- Identification of local resources, materials, services
- Assist the Site Manager with establishment and ongoing management of welfare and waste facilities, as well as plant hire (as required)
- Ongoing management of the on-site operations
- Ensure correct implementation of electrical, civil and mechanical construction drawings by the main Subcontractor
- Supervise subcontractors schedule and works
- Report to the Project Manager any deviations from the PoW or scope by the subcontractors
- Quantity and quality receipt of on-site materials from main equipment and local suppliers
- Manage construction flow and timetable
- Provide technical support and guidance, solving on site problems
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports and documentation for internal use and Client requirements
- Ensure compliance with QH&SE procedures
- Management of site finishing works and demobilisation
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical or civil engineering. MSc is considered an advantage
- 5+ years track record in the EPC of utility scale Solar Projects.
- Ability to interpret electrical, mechanical and civil construction drawings is essential.
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD is considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English essential
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be legally entitled to work in the UK or the EU
With an excellent package on offer, plus benefits, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search