Are you an absolute whizz on Mazac CNC machines? Is Mazatrol like your second language?
If so, I need you!
Working on behalf of a long standing client who has deep roots in the Welsh Valleys, we are looking for someone who can Programme, Set and Operate Mazac CNC machines to join a successful and expanding team.
- Produce complex plastic components (milling or turning).
- Work from engineering drawings
- Work to tight tolerances and quality standards
- Assist others with machine set-ups.
- Strong background in either CNC milling or CNC Turning
- Ideally have experience working on a 5 Axis Mazak machine with Mazatrol control systems.
- Experience working on plastic components is an advantage
- Experience of CAD/CAM (Mastercam) would be an advantage
There is a 2 - shift pattern (mornings and afternoons), with the flexibility needed for very occasional nights.
The company are growing and can offer a permanent contract from day one.
If this sounds like you would fit the bill and is of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.