Quality Improvement Engineer (With International Travel) based near Leeds, Salary £Competitive.My client is seeking a Quality Improvement Engineer who will act as a Supplier Quality...
Leeds - £14 - 15 per hour
Contracted Hours: Average 39 hours per week. (Plus overtime)
Working shift: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
Due to a very busy period my client is currently seeking to recruit a CNC Miller to manufacture and machine tools within tight tolerance using precision measuring equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Machining high quality, close tolerance replacement prosthetics components.
- Programming experience required using Siemens controls.
- Working towards client-specific and high quality production
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to
- Ensure that all products are thoroughly quality checked
- Computer literacy
- Health & Safety procedures
- Mechanical aptitude
- Conversion of measurement from imperial to metric
If interested please apply directly to this advert or call 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.