CNC Turner £13.00 £15.60 per hourContracted Hours: Average 39 hours per weekShifts: Permanent Monday Friday 6am 2pm/2pm 10pm (Rotating Shift)My Client is a sub-contracting company...
CNC Turner - £13.00 - £15.60 per hour
Contracted Hours: Average 39 hours per week
Shifts: Permanent - Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm/2pm - 10pm (Rotating Shift)
My Client is a sub-contracting company who is going through a massive growth and is in the market for a skilled CNC Turner. Ideal candidate must have experience programming on Fanuc Controls or similar languages.
Duties to include:
- Set-up and operate bar fed single spindle CNC Lathes (Fanuc controls)
- Set-up and operate bar fed single spindle CNC lathes with driven tools (Fanuc controls)
- Set-up and operate bar fed twin spindle, twin turret CNC lathes with driven tools (Fanuc control
- Set-up and operate bar fed twin spindle sliding head CNC lathe with driven tools (Fanuc controls)
- Set-up and operate single spindle CNC chucking lathes (Fanuc controls)
- Production of low and high volume turned parts in steel/alloy and stainless steels
- Self inspection of components produced
- Experience in the same, or similar role (ideally apprentice trained engineer)
- Ability to understand and edit CNC progams
- Ability to create CNC part programs beneficial but not essential
- Must communicate well with others and be self motivated with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to use traditional measuring equipment and gauges. Mics, Verniers etc
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Confident with a positive and friendly attitude
- Willing to work rotating shift pattern; 6-2 and 2-10
This job offers a variety of work for the ideal candidate and the opportunity to expand on experience and job knowledge.
If interested please apply directly to this add.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.