Technical Sales EstimatorDue to an increasingly busy order book, my client is looking for a technical sales estimator to join their busy team in Welshpool....
Due to an increasingly busy order book, my client is looking for a Contracts Specialist to join their team in Welshpool. Although based in Welshpool, this role will require frequent travel to client sites nationwide. The company have an extensive client basis and have undergone a planned period of expansion, although their product range is diverse they are primarily known for manufacturing physical security products for utilities and critical infrastructure.
- Take full ownership of the contracts process and the enquiry and sub contracts, evaluating projects prior to formulating a proposal and contract which mitigates risks in line with company policy.
- Develop long term client relationships, interpret requirements and act as point of contact for all contractual queries both for external customers and internal departments.
- Ability to understand and generate NEC3 type contracts, evaluating and minimising risks with contractual terms.
- Ensure all tenders are reviewed prior to submission. This includes assessing the commercial risk to the business as well as minimising potential issues from onerous T&Cs and credit terms.
- Develop an understanding of technical product specs to enable effective response to enquiries and allow contract negotiations to be handled and closed efficiently.
- Visiting sites to carry out surveys
The Ideal Candidate
- Engineering qualifications - HNC/Degree/QS or relevant alternatives
- Demonstrable knowledge of NEC3 type contracts
- Demonstrable experience of securing new business and closing contracts within the construction, building services or infrastructure sectors.
- Ability to juggle multiple commitments and changing priorities.
- Computer literate with a thorough understanding of Office, CRM systems and EMP.
To apply, please send your CV, outlining your experience to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.