QA/ QC Engineer (Electrical)We have a fabulous opportunity to work with our prestigious client on a long term project based in Southampton. The ideal...
Excellent opportunity for CopEX Electricians based on a site in the Southampton area.
Ongoing contract work for 2 years with overtime available.
Work will involve -
Fault finding to resolve reactive Electrical issues in a timely and professional manner
Complete emergency light testing and emergency light repairs
- To complete general power and lighting repairs
- Undertake electrical installations
- General electrical repairs and servicing tasks
- Consistently produce work to a high standard
Skills and Qualifications needed -
- A recognised apprenticeship with relevant experience as a fully qualified electrician and/or an appropriate City and Guilds/NVQ in an Electrical discipline.
- Holds CompEX 01 TO 04 certification or is prepared to gain these qualifications
Apply asap for immediate starts !
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.