Automation Engineer 6 Month Contract Bracknell £500 £600 per day LTD We are looking for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer to join a highly respected organisation...
Carbon60 are looking for a commissioning engineer to cover London and the South East.
This is an opportunity to join an organisation that are very well established and are experiencing a period of sustained growth. They are a market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of electronics such as lighting systems, sound systems, BMS and audio visual systems.
Covering the South East with occasional visits to the office in Watford (~once every 2 - 3 months), the main elements of the role include:
- Electronic commission and installation of various systems, this can include lighting, sound, BMS and AV systems.
- Initial visits, commissioning through to completion and training will be included in the day to day of the role.
- Follow up visits to address maintenance issues and troubleshoot problems.
- Mobile role to cover the South East, primarily London area. Working in high end domestic and large commercial sites.
- Ensure all paperwork and certification is complete.
The Ideal Commissioning Engineer
- Strong knowledge of electrical installations (ideally 17th/18th edition), must be electrically competent.
- Prior experience of commissioning similar systems would be advantageous
- Must be IT literate
- Good under pressure
- Confident in a customer facing capacity.
- Valid CSCS and/or JIB grade card.
This is an opportunity not to be missed if you want to join a successful but expanding organisation who pride themselves on the quality of their product and service. To apply, please send your CV asap.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.