Carbon60 is recruiting for an experienced and qualified Commercial Electrician for an award winning nationwide facilities management company based in Swindon.This is a permanent electrician...
Carbon60 is recruiting for an experienced Plumber for a large facilities management company in Swindon.
The successful candidate will be required to work in a large Swindon school carrying out commercial plumbing work.
Salary will be £32,000 pa, a very good on call allowance and call out payments plus van.
Plumbing Duties will include:
- Working on central heating systems
- Changing and repairing taps and pipes
- Installation and repair of toilet and shower facilities
- Replacing flushes and valves
- Taking water temperature of water tanker
- Other general plumbing duties
- Assisting the school maintenance team with non plumbing duties
- Very good commercial plumbing experience
- Ability to carry out plumbing maintenance and repair in a large building
- Willingness to carry out other maintenance duties when required
Position is permanent and will be based in a large School in Swindon
Salary will be £32,000 pa plus very good on call allowance and call out payments - in addition there is a van provided which you will be allowed to take home with you on a daily basis
Superb job that offers secure employment, pay rise opportunities and a very good working environment in a fantastic ward winning organisation. Position would be ideal for a qualified OR time served plumber with commercial plumbing experience living in areas such as Swindon, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Newbury, Thatcham, Gloucester anf the surrounding Swindon areas
Ton apply please email your CV or call william Strong on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.