Crewe - City Centre
8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Contract position - 3 Months with the possibility of further work.
The company is a UK leading organisation with huge range of work which includes prestigious facilities management. This is an excellent opportunity for 2 Painters to join the company supporting a project in Crewe.
As a suitably qualified and experienced Painter you will be working on site in Crewe.
You will be tasked with
- Carry out efficient and cost-effective painting and decorating work as instructed.
- "Burn off" the existing paintwork and prepare the surface by "rubbing down" and (where necessary) "filling" to give a smooth surface upon which to apply paint.
- Apply a range of paint products, one primer, one undercoat and one gloss by brush and roller to walls, ceilings, doors and timber sections in accordance with design specifications and manufacturer's instructions.
- Remove existing wall coverings by steaming and/or scraping to prepare walls or ceilings for papering.
- Wallpapering walls and ceilings in accordance with design specifications and manufacturer's instructions.
All successful candidates will require a DBS screening prior to employment and be able to provide education, qualification and employments for the last 5 years.
- Ability to carry/erect/climb and regularly work on step ladders/ladders and scaffolding in accordance with safe systems of work.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to travel between the depot and work locations.
In return for your experience you will receive a salary between £130 and £150 per day
Please get in touch by sending your current CV or calling Mark on 01216434004 to discuss the job in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.