We are currently recruitng for an experienced project manager for our client who is looking to grow there tea, this position is for an immediate start and the contract will last 12 months. You must be able demostarte the experience required below.
The Job Holder will be responsible for:
- Identification, development and delivery of multi-stakeholder projects and activities throughout the project and activity lifecycles.
- Project managing all internal CNSRP projects and development activities, ensuring they are properly scoped, scheduled, costed and delivered.
- Creating, and maintaining a programme for all CNSRP major projects and key enabling activities, active and pipeline.
- Acting as the contract manager for all CNSRP sub-contractor activities, monitoring performance against costs, programme and quality, identify deviations and assist with the implementation of remedial actions as appropriate.
- Working in a collaborative and open way with CNSRP Partners, seeking opportunities to cross-refer and develop joint approaches
- Assisting in the development of sustainability as a core activity in CNSRP, working with the lead on this task plus the other associated key stakeholders
- Any other duties that may be required, as specified by the line manager.
- Degree qualified in a relevant business discipline or demonstrable equivalent work experience
- Experience of project development from inception to delivery
- Experience of appraising and developing business cases
- Experience of working as part of a team but also a track record of working on own initiative
- Experience in managing multi-partner projects
- Prior experience of operating and successful delivery as a project and/or programme manager in the public and/or private sectors, working to deadlines and prioritising workload.
- A track record of effective risk assessment /management
- Customer contract management experience
- Prior experience of operating in a complex business /organisational environment with high standards of scrutiny, governance and accountability
- Experience in building effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing complex projects involving public bodies, private sector companies and academic institutions
- Experience in the Nuclear Industry or other highly regulated sector
If you are intrested please contact Andrew or Grant on 0141 353 2354
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted