Our client a leading manufacturer within its field is looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias to join their successful team...
Carbon60 are recruiting a Planner for one of the UK's premier construction management companies, with over 63,000 employees worldwide and thousands of live projects.
Based at their site in Swansea, South West Wales. You will provide planning and programming input into various projects within the region, develop meaningful phase plans, stage drawings and written methodologies.
The role is suited an existing planner or site manager transitioning into planning and has room for future development to a senior position.
- Preparing pre-construction tender programmes.
- Liaising with bid managers, estimators, designers and specialist contractors.
- Preparing presentation material using PowerPoint and related software packages.
- Develop 4D planning opportunities.
- Work with the site team at contract stage to develop the detailed construction, design and procurement programmes.
- Provide support to the site teams to review progress and update programmes accordingly.
- Be familiar with your own responsibilities around business continuity planning.
- Cover projects throughout the South Wales region.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified to HND/Degree level in a relevant field.
- An excellent knowledge of building, civil engineering, construction and refurbishment.
- Hold an appropriate CSCS card with a strong understanding of Health & Safety.
- The ability to quickly soak in knowledge, information and data.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of Astra Power Project software.
- Understand temporary works processes and TG20 scaffolding procedures.
- Able to prepare scaffold schedules.
- Membership of a professional body e.g. CIOB or ICE (desirable).
- Full UK drivers licence and willing to travel throughout the region.
If you are an experienced Construction Planner or Site Manager with a strong background in Building and Civil Engineering who is looking for a role in the Swansea area...please get in touch with us.
What you will get:
- Salary range £40,000 to £60,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent contract
- Excellent benefits package
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.