Carbon60 provides specialist recruitment, fixed price and managed services solutions within the Manufacturing, Aviation, Construction, Defence, Engineering and Technology sectors across the UK, Europe, Middle...
My client is an established manufacturer and part of a global organisation, they are extremely busy and to cope with an increased workload, they are looking for an experienced customer services/customer support person to join their customer services team.
This is a temporary role, initially for 4-8 weeks but potentially could go on for longer.
- Deal with clients over the phone and email.
- Work closely with various internal departments in order keep clients informed.
- Pay close attention to detail to ensure accurate information is given
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills at all times.
- Experience in a customer service team
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment within the customer service function.
- Able to pay close attention to detail.
- IT literate
- Able to communicate confidently by email and telephone.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.