Carbon60 are working closely with an award winning Electronics Manufacturing company based in Cwmbran who urgently require an experienced PCB assembler solderer for a newly created permanent job.
Main duties will involve:
- PCB soldering
- Assembly of printed circuit boards,
- building of sub-assemblies and final assemblies
- handling small electronics components
All applicants must have the following experience:
- Experience of working in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Good Soldering experience
- Previous experience of soldering electronic components onto PCB's
- PCB soldering and assembly skills
£8.38 per hour - weekly pay
Full Time hours - Days Monday To Friday (half day on Fridays)
This is a wonderful opportunity in fantastic manufacturing company for anyone living in areas such as Cwmbran, Pontypool, Newport, Newbridge and the Gwent area with soldering and PCB assembly experience wanting to further their career in electronics manufacturing.
Call William on 02920 388757 or apply by sending your CV and conatct details
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.