Technical Data AdministratorBroughton Based6 Month Contract with high likelihood of extension£11.50 PAYE or £14.95 LTD rate per hourX2 PositionsI am looking for an experienced Data...
Data & Reporting Analyst
Interested in working as a data & reporting analyst for an Aerospace and Defence Company this may be the role for you!
Data & Reporting Specialist required to produce weekly and monthly Plant Quality reports using combination of SAP and Microsoft packages (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) requiring excellent technical skills, an analytical reporting mind-set and experience adhering to reporting governance processes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Production of weekly Quality Balanced Scorecard Report, Supplementary KPIs and local team brochures to enable performance to be assessed against targets for all four programmes on Broughton site.
- Update and maintenance of Quality reporting files, forecasting models and databases ensuring understanding, accuracy and credibility of source data.
- Support Broughton element of cross plant Quality monthly and quarterly reporting and reporting governance activities providing monthly data preview, analysis for target setting, production rate updates, projected improvement project savings and transact reporting exclusions.
- Update and maintain Reporting User Guide to support in cases of absence/holidays.
- Update and maintain Data team Action log ensuring that team requests are logged and completed as required.
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- SAP based reporting experience and interest in digital solutions.
- Analytical and reporting data focused mind-set with ability to interpret data.
- Experience of problem solving and the ability to troubleshoot issues with a calm methodical approach.
- Willingness to learn and develop Plant Reporting Subject Matter Expert knowledge in order to maintain files and respond to business queries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.