Team Leader Summary:There is a requirement for a Team Manager to work within the UK Reward Operations team based in Broughton. The primary responsibility is...
Interested in working as a data administrator for an Aerospace and Defence Company this may be the role for you!
To work as part of team to support the implementation of a new system within the company - To succeed you will need to have had experience within a data administration role. A high level of administration abilities are needed and you need to have the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
Looking for Data Administrators to join the team at Broughton to help support the increase in workload following the implementation of the new workday system
The main purpose of the role is to extract data from Workday, analyse and investigate any errors, and then upload onto SAP
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Extracting data from one system (Workday)
- Analysing data extracted, investigating any errors and ensuring all information is quality checked and fully compliant prior to entry onto SAP
- Confident in the use of IT Software including Workday / SAP and all MS Packages
- Ability to review and interrogate large volumes of data
- Experience within a similar role - ideally having used either Workday or SAP
- Good standard of academic education and/or relevant vocational training
- Payroll knowledge is an advantage but in no means essential
- Previous knowledge or use of Workday / SAP will also be advantageous
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.