Cleaner urgently needed to work for one of the largest and most well known organisations in the UK - this company are truly a household name.
You will work with a team to keep a key working environment clean to ensure that work can continue. This company provide an integral service and as such a clean working environment is essential.
This is a temporary role which will last for around 2 months but may go on longer.
Hours of work 07:00 - 15:00
Location: NN6 7DD
Due to the nature of this site, you will be required to undergo a basic security clearance so you must be happy and willing to have this undertaken.
It is imperative that you can get to this postcode to start work at 7AM Monday to Friday.
- Cleaning of all areas, this will include toilets, general work spaces, offices, meeting rooms, reception areas, processing areas.
- Cleaning of surfaces, floors, touch points i.e. door handles, banisters, key pad entry systems.
- Use of cleaning chemicals
- Replenishing of hand sanitiser, paper towels, toilet rolls etc.
- Ordering of cleaning chemicals and equipment as required.
- Experience in a cleaning role
- Able to get the NN6 7DD for 7AM Monday - Friday
- Enthusiastic to work hard
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Willing to undertake a security clearance
If this sounds like a role that would suit you and you are looking for work with an immediate start please send your CV for immediate consideration
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted